Focus Martial Arts Brisbane – Self Defence, Taekwondo, & Karate Classes For Kids & Adults.
Martial Arts Builds Your Child’s Confidence, Focus & Self-Esteem
Hundreds of parents in Brisbane, Mansfield, Mt Gravatt, Carindale, Carina, Greenslopes, Coorparoo, Wishart, Rochedale, Eight Mile Plains, Sunnybank and even more suburbs are ecstatic about how much self confidence and discipline their children gained from their time at Focus Martial Arts – “Kids Martial Arts Program”!
Each of our one-of-a-kind, character-building programs, helps your child become more confident, more focused, raise their self-esteem, and help improve school grades.
Why Choose Martial Arts?
Individual Sport vs Team Sport
Imagine the impact a child feels when they feel like they let the whole team down.
With martial arts lessons, a student progresses through the belts at their own pace. They only compete with themselves, whilst having fun in a group environment.
Benefits That Last A Lifetime.
Unlike traditional sports, (football, soccer, netball, gymnastics, swimming) the lessons learned in martial arts are enriching and a healthy activity, which each student carries with them for the rest of their lives!
Ask about our FREE School Pickup Service from the local schools. No more fighting the after school traffic… We go through the hassle and the kids get an after-school program that actually makes a difference and they look forward to!
What Focus Martial Arts Brisbane Students Learn and Achieve:
- HOW TO OVERCOME PEER PRESSURE using leadership skills
- HOW TO GET BETTER SCHOOL GRADES IN SCHOOL with concentration skills and focus mastery
- SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN BALANCE, COORDINATION & MOTOR SKILLS through a total learning and improvement program that is full of fun, high-energy martial arts games & skills
- BUILD SELF-ESTEEM through a sense of achievement with belt systems and self recognition
- SAFETY SKILLS FOR ANY SITUATION with programs like— ‘How To Avoid An Altercation’; ‘Non-Violent Conflict Resolution’; ‘Bully-Proof Your Child’; ‘What To Do As A Last Resort’
- GOAL SETTING & GOAL GETTING through the journey to black belt, students are taught leadership secrets and skills for any age. They’ll learn perseverance, commitment and dedication. Your child will learn to finish what they start.
- BETTER BEHAVIOUR AT HOME & SCHOOL through the kids martial arts class discipline and rules of conduct in our karate classes for kids, along with answering ‘Yes sir/ma’am’ and other attitude requirements, help shape your child’s behavior in a positive direction.
- IMPROVED SELF-CONTROL AND SELF- DISCIPLINE through the application of having a ‘Martial Arts Black Belt Attitude” Learn to focus your eyes, your ears, focus your body... your mind.
- TO KEEP THEIR ROOM TIDY & HELP AROUND THE HOUSE As a leader, they are taught the skills of personal responsibility and what that looks like in their daily lives at home, school and here at Focus Martial Arts Studio
- TIGHTER, RESPECTFUL FAMILY UNIT Our programs are specially created as a total learning activity that stresses education of values and character. We promote life skills of 'give first and then you will receive'. Give respect, and then you will receive respect; and give kindness to your siblings and then you will receive – all in a practical, game based way.
BUILDING CHARACTER THROUGH SELF DEFENCE CLASSES
How to Choose a Good Martial Arts School November 6, 2018
Benefits of Taking Adult Martial Arts October 10, 2018
How Kids Karate Lessons Can Build Leadership Skills October 8, 2018
As a leading Brisbane Martial Arts Academy, the staff and instructors are dedicated to helping achieve your goals, or the goals you have for your child by becoming your Teaching Your Family Values to Your Children’.
We love martial arts and teaching kids martial arts. We get such satisfaction in seeing a child’s confidence build when they realize they can do sport, that they can achieve the difficult skills and kicks, by putting in some effort and not giving up.
We love it when a parent shares how proud they are of their child, with their improvement at school because of the focus they have learnt in their martial arts classes, or how their manners and positive attitude at home has really improved – due to the ‘Black Belt Attitude Standards’ they learn when practicing their self defence classes at Focus Martial Arts Brisbane.
Many parents can struggle at times with teaching and guiding their children to be happy, positive and kind people. Studies have proven that the benefits of martial arts taught with an underlying basis of character development are outstanding.
Join the hundreds of other families benefiting from the character development and personal safety development being taught at Brisbane’s Premier Taekwondo Centre – Focus Martial Arts Brisbane. Click Here To Book A FREE Trial Today!